Daily break with style

Title: *|MC:SUBJECT|*
daily break

Daily break with style

Break out of your daily routine and rejoice in moments of pure relaxation at Hotel Phoenix! You deserve it!

Delight in a romantic environment and enjoy a wide selection of fine sweet and savory delicacies that we have prepared for you.

Treat yourself with tasty platter of prosciutto, fine cheeses selection and olives, choose great movie from our video store and enjoy this offer with your loved one!

You received this email because you registered, subscribed to our newsletters or had shopped from our company.   We respect and protect your privacy well. According to Art. 107, para. 2 of the Law on Electronic Communications, the message can not be considered SPAM as it contains a reference to be deleted from the list of recipients of our newsletter.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters You can
*|Unsubscribe here|*
Copyright © *2016* *Hotel Phoenix* All rights reserved.
Hotel Phoenix, Sesvetska cesta 29, 10360 Zagreb-Sesvete, Croatia Pho: +385 01 2006 333
e-mail: hotel@phoenix.hr
www.hotelphoenix.hr