New virtual package ‘adventure’

Howdy all,

The classic game “Adventure” has an existing implementation in Debian,
and I am packaging another implementation (‘python-adventure’) which
hews closer to the original PDP-10 implementation's behaviour.

I have worked with the maintainer of the existing Debian package
‘bsdgames’, to make the name ‘/usr/games/adventure’ available via the
Debian alternatives system.

There are many existing implementations of Adventure, with different
choices made in details of implementation. I will be providing a second
implementation (in ‘colossal-cave-adventure’). We intend to use the
‘adventure’ virtual package name, to declare providing an implementation
of the classic game Adventure.

--
 \                “If you can't hear me sometimes, it's because I'm in |
  `\                                      parentheses.” —Steven Wright |