Re: Time for a .changes file format 2.0?

Hello,

Guillem Jover, on Mon 18 Apr 2016 10:50:54 +0200, wrote:
> Samuel Thibault recently reported in #818618 that the Binary field in
> the .changes files does not get filtered to only include the binary
> packages that are being uploaded,

Well, yes, but the original issue is only that it also includes packages
which are only meant for bootstrapping, i.e. packages which are never
meant to be uploaded ever.

So I only suggested to not include the staged-only binary packages,
which are never to be processed by DAK etc. anyway.  That looks way less
invasive than what you ended up considering :)

Samuel