Re: Remove clamav-unofficial-sigs

On Wed, 6 Apr 2016, Marco d'Itri wrote:
[...]
> > A year ago a user also mentioned that there is a new upstream version
> I have some doubts about the quality of this fork, so I plan to
> investigate in detail what has changed before blindly adopting it.

What about uploading a new version with the si_dbs line commented out in
00-clamav-unofficial-sigs.conf as suggested last year in:

The SecuriteInfo databases are unusable anyway so there would be nothing
lost, and this would at least stop the corresponding syslog spam, making
the rest of the package that much more usable.

And marking bugs 774763 and 784832 as duplicates of 783228 would clean
things up a bit too and has no reason to block on fixing access to
SecuriteInfo.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget@free.fr>              http://fgouget.free.fr/
A particle is an irreducible representation of the Poincaré Group - Eugene Wigner