Re: Opt out style recommends

Pirate,

On 8 April 2016 at 02:30, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
> I use 'cowbuilder --login' chroot to test gitlab installs on a clean system.

Maybe you can use an environment that's a little bit closer to a
standard system installation (at least to a point where you can expect
normal APT behavior), like a Docker or LXC container, which are
lighter than complete virtual machines. That's what I've been doing to
test packages.

It's even easier to use them with Vagrant, as you can see in this[1] repository.

Regards,
Tiago.

[1]: https://github.com/myhro/vagrant-docker

--