Re: debian-www / debian-doc teams no longer responsive [Was: Re: Bad release in install documentation]

* Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> [2016-03-07 10:33:15 CET]:
> Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> wrote:
> > I'm in debwww since some days ago and this is one of the things I wanted to
> > look at, but couldn't put time yet.
> > I hope I can have a look at it in the following days.
> >

> That would be fine indeed.
>
> While I think about, if recruting new people to the team wouldn't make
> sense, nevertheless. As said above, debian-www and debian-doc seem not
> very responsive ATM ...

 Personally I wouldn't object to adding you to the team from what I've
seen from you so far.  You would need to go through NM process
(non-uploading maybe) for that though because it doesn't make much sense
to add people to debwww on alioth but actually not being able to deploy
the changes in the end.  Also adding non DDs to the alioth project would
require an additional level of checking what got added by a non DD of
the group before deploying anything while it is a bit more convenient
(and trust based) so far with respect to expecting that only people are
able to push there who are also able to deploy it directly.

 So long,
Rhonda