Re: another mount issue on jessie

On 2016-02-09 20:03, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 10:38:26AM -0700, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
>> On another Jessie machine I had to apply the same workaround to some
>> additional services.  I identified the services that needed the workaround
>> by grepping for 'PrivateTmp' in /lib/systemd.
>
> So any program that uses this option is broken?  Doesn't that mean we should
> always disable it?  Is there a reason that it is ever enabled for anything?

hmm

@sebastian: could you confirm that you had to remove the PrivateTmp for
each and every service you found by grepping?

or did you just disable PrivateTmp for all of these services, and then
no more problem occured (though by chance you might have disabled
PrivateTmp for some services that would have actually worked with it).

fgmadsr
IOhannes