IMPORTEND squid3 stable needs update

Hello,

I'm not sure which mailing list I should chose. So I'll try my luck here.

I didn't subscribed to the mailing list. So please put my mail address into cc. thanks.

squid3 Version 3.4.8 is deployed in the Jessie stable repository. This version is outdated and has some security risks!!. Version 3.5 is more secure but unfortunately it's only marked as unstable

So I'd like to request to mark Version 3.5 as stable.(But Version 3.5 in stable state)

thank you