Re: Removing sysV init files

Am 15.01.2016 um 16:07 schrieb The Wanderer:
> It's not only about downstreams. What about e.g. Debian-kFreeBSD, or
> Debian-Hurd? Both are theoretically official Debian, as far as I
> understand matters, rather than being downstream distros - but neither
> one is supported by systemd.

I wonder if nosh [1] could be an option for non-linux. According to its
website it supports native systemd service files. I have to admit
though, I never looked at nosh myself, so I have no idea how far that
"systemd support" goes.

Michael

[1] http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jonathan.deboynepollard/Softwares/nosh.html
universe are pointed away from Earth?