Help me please... I need help immediately becouse I can't open my pc and I need to use it for work

Hi debian.... I have a big problem and I need help immediately. ... I was installing kali linux mini 2.0 in my pc.... then I power off the pc becouse the downloads wants a lot to finish.... when I want to open my pc it cant.... .the monitor stays black.... I tried to install kali linux again eand when the installation finish the montior stays again black..... I need to use my pc for my work but it dont open... please help.. is there any way to format my pc... becouse I put my windows 7 cd to format my pc but nothing happened. ... the only thing that can be opened is kali linux cd.... help pls