Re: [Fwd: Re: [DNG] FW: support for merged /usr in Debian]

On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 03:59:37PM +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
> This message was not intended to be sent to a debian-* mailing list by
> the author. However, since it is (in my opinion) of large interest I
> got the permission to forward it to debian-devel. Hopefully, also some
> of the debian-devel subscribers will appreciate it too.
It's a good thing that people who do appreciate such examples of hate
speech and conspiracy theories are mostly at the place the message was
intended to be sent to. I personally would like for such messages to not
be forwarded here.

--
WBR, wRAR