Re: interested in (co-)maintaining midori

On Sunday, September 13 2015, Andres Salomon wrote:

>> One (last?) update.
>>
>> I have upgrade/recreated the repository one more time now.  Thadeu
>> Cascardo pointed me to two lintian warnings that I had not seen before
>> (they're fixed now), and I've cherry-picked Andreas's commits (those
>> that import the NMU-0.2 and merge it to master), so now I think
>> everything is *really* covered.  Oh, and I've searched the BTS and
>> found two bugs that requested a new version to be packaged, so I'm
>> closing them in the changelog.  I intend to do a full bug triage once
>> the package is back to life.
>>
>> Just for the record, I've kept *all* history from the previous git
>> branches, so absolutely nothing is deleted nor lost.
>>
>> In other words, the package is ready to be re-uploaded.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> Fantastic, thank you!  I'd say go ahead and upload it.  I won't have
> time to review it; school teachers here are on strike combined w/
> work deadlines mean I lack any free time right now.  I'll check out
> your work once my kid's back in school again.

Thank you for your previous work, too.  I would probably have missed the
NMU if it weren't your repository.

> I look forward to grabbing the latest midori from sid.

Neat.  Please let me know if you notice anything worth mentioning.

Good luck with your deadlines,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36