Re: Security concerns with minified javascript code

 ❦  3 septembre 2015 17:22 GMT, Bas Wijnen <wijnen@debian.org> :

> Because you know you have the right and the ability to be a part of the free
> software community that created the software.  That is why you are running
> Debian and don't have contrib or non-free in your sources.list.
>
> From your mails it is clear that you don't care much about that.

Repeating that in each of your email is quite hostile. Please stop
saying that I don't care. I care. I just don't agree with you.
--
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
		-- Wm. Shakespeare, "Henry VI", Part IV