Re: Improving your archive and package system for small package

On 03/09/15, 03:13pm, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:

> I was thinking generally, perl latex python have a lot of small
> package. Each language could not come with its own solution. Maybe
> creating a tool agregating small debian package in a big one. But
> doing something only for javascript is not a solution.
>
> Bastien

The use of small packages in nodejs is different to that on perl, latex
and python. They are very used and they are way too much. There are
several solutions for the same problem and everyone uses a different
one.

I use nodejs everyday in my work and opensource projects and I refuse to
package them into debian precisely by this reason.

--
⨳ PGP 0x13EC43EEB9AC8C43 ⨳ https://ghostbar.co