Re: debian github organization ?

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 06:03:12AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> Upstream is using a decentralised VCS, it seems a little condescending
> to assume they are incapable of using it.

An entirely fair point, however, I also think it's quite rude to ignore
the workflow they've chosen for contributions -- if they expect PRs, it
might disrupt their workflow and result in a much harder time for them.

Honestly, it might mean they pull it into one of their repos and make a
PR to the canonical repo. Which is just making work for them.

Cheers,
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87