Re: packages for adoption: icu, tiff, xerces-c, psutils

Jay,

Thank you for that good sir, I will do just that (I'm sure by the time I wrap my head around orchestrating a transition of ICU to version 54.1; someone would have taken over - and perhaps I'd be able to contribute through them at that time and work my way up to a co/maintainer over time).

Really appreciate your response -> your first paragraph actually motivated me even more.

Cheers -

Richard B. Winters