Re: packages for adoption: icu, tiff, xerces-c, psutils

Hey there:

Posting again because I didn't hit reply-all (sorry, but would rather advertise I"m available for help to the whole mailing list.)

I'm not a 'debian' maintainer or developer...total newbie to alioth -> but I'm a c++ developer with over 10 years experience.  I'm experienced with linux and more specifically debian development (just not officially).

That said I'd love to get involved with Debian development -> I love debian and live by it. Anyone willing to lemme help out would be great. I check on alioth often...projects never seem to be posted for help...as a newbie I'm confused how to get started -> I've read documentation yet most of these emails looking for helping or specifying a package to be orphaned require a dev or maintainer....some of the packages I've looked into helping out with either dont have a buglist or are severely old and have dozens of helpers already.

I offer my help here because I tend to need the ICU packages for building various things...if its gonna be orphaned I'd rather help out...

Samples of work can be provided if needed.

Richard B. Winters

Chairman & CEO
Massively Modified, Inc.
MMod | Kwaeri