Re: packages for adoption: icu, tiff, xerces-c, psutils

JFTR I sent email to tiff RFA and I am willing to take over it.

Thank you, Jay, for all your hardwork on libtiff4->libtiff5 transition
(and also for the rest of your packages).

If you don't get any volunteers for the rest, please ping here and me
again after jessie release (instead of orphaning them).

Cheers,
Ondrej

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>