Re: GUI Configuration tool for main Debian window managers

 ❦  6 janvier 2015 11:26 +0100, Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> :

> Sorry, that was what I was told. However, the developer(s) are offering an
> actual debian package, which can be installed without any problem.
>
> What is so hard. to add it into the debian repo again?

Because it needs a maintainer that will fix problems, handle bug reports
and ensure the package makes its way to stable.
--
This night methinks is but the daylight sick.
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"