Orhpaned packages: imms, lwatch, rrdcollect

Dear DDs,

Due to lack of resources I am unable at this moment to maintain mine packages
properly. So, I am looking for a new maintainers for packages:
 - imms       http://bugs.debian.org/809233
 - lwatch     http://bugs.debian.org/809234
 - rrdcollect http://bugs.debian.org/809234

If you like, you can become a permanent maintainer of those packages.
On the other hand, I really hope to get back during the next year. So,
you can drop me a note you want to be maintainer only temporarily - in such
case I will contact you back when I will be active again.

Best Regards and a Happy New Year
    Artur
--
http://www.last.fm/user/arturcz/