Userscript to manage reports directly from bugs.debian.org

Hello,

I made a Greasemonkey userscript to manage bug reports from
bugs.debian.org. It allows manipulating the tags list, the severity, the
forwarded to address, and so on. It generates clickable mailto: links
with all the needed commands for control@bdo. It is available at

    https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/gioele-guest/bst-userscripts.git/

(direct link
<https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/gioele-guest/bts-userscripts.git/plain/manage-debian-bugs-via-web.user.js>)

Once the script is installed you can change the existing fields like
"severity" and "tags" (they are now editable text fields) and add fields
that are not there yet (click on "Additional fields..."). When changes
are detected, a list of pending changes will appear. You can submit
these changes in various ways: clicking on "submit via control" will
generate an email ready to be sent to `control@bugs.debian.org`;
clicking on "via bts" will show the command line to use to send these
commands via the `bts` command line utility; using the "reply" and
"close" that will add the necessary "Control" lines to those email.

The script is good enough for my needs. It is definitely not
finished nor ready to be used by the public at large. The script has
been tested only with Firefox 42. Bug reports and patches are welcome.

Background. Some weeks ago I came across the bug page for dash and it
looked like it could use some triaging. I then discovered how unpleasant
it is to manage those bug reports, especially if you did not receive the
bug original bug report. I have composed and sent many emails to ###@,
###-done@ and control@, but I thought it would had been much more
productive to have a script collect all the needed pieces of information
for me and put them in a ready-to-send email. This is that script.

I hope this may be useful to other people as well.

Cheers,

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>