Re: Mass bug filing: dpkg-buildpackage -A

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 05:51:44PM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > As the number of bugs is going to be greater than ten
>
> Do you have the exact figures? How many packages are affected?

I don't have exact figures yet, but I estimate about 300, more or less.

I considered the source packages generating at least one "Architecture: amd64"
package and at least one "Architecture: all" package. There are about 3100
of those in stretch/main, and the failure rate I'm getting is about 10%.