Re: Linux kernels v3.18.x and v4.2.x in sid

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 01:02:09AM +0200, Dmitry Katsubo wrote:
> Thanks, James! I tried to search for "linux-image" but it finds only
> kernels from squeeze and wheezy repos:
>
> > https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=linux-image
The page says "Your keyword was too generic, for optimizing reasons some
results might have been suppressed.
Please consider using a longer keyword or more keywords."
You'll need to limit your searches to a suite or just use apt-cache
assuming you actually have a system in question installed.

--
WBR, wRAR