Linux kernels v3.18.x and v4.2.x in sid

Dear Debian developers,

I wonder if somebody knows what are the plans for packaging kernels
3.18.x and 4.2.x? 3.18 was released long time ago, and I think it is
mature. 4.2.x would be nice to play with. I have searched here:

> https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=all&searchon=names&keywords=kernel-image

but found nothing. Maybe there is some blocking issue? Anyway, even if
something does not work well, would be nice to see latest kernels in
e.g. sid repo.

Alternatively I can try a kernel from Ubuntu:

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/

but I am not sure if that would be a right way to do.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry