Re: Status of the src:lsb package

Hi Didier,

(Please honor the Mail-Followup-To or Mail-Copies-To header, thanks!)

On Sep 17 2015, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> wrote:
> Le jeudi, 17 septembre 2015, 08.46:24 Nikolaus Rath a écrit :
>> I don't know about formal LSB compatibility, but there are several
>> proprietary applications that require nothing but the
>> /{lib,lib64}/ld-lsb.so* symlinks to work properly under Debian. So it
>> would be great if they could be preserved.
>
> FYI, this used to be in lsb-core, and is to be found in the package VCS
> history.
>
> I will not work towards this, but feel free to adopt the package and
> upload an updated version.

I'm only a DM and having to search for a fresh sponsor for every upload
is very frustrating. Would you be generally available to sponsor my
uploads (ideallyl until you feel comfortable to give me upload
privileges)?

Best,
-Nikolaus