Re: Minutes from the "32bit architectures in Debian"-bof

* Helmut Grohne (helmut@subdivi.de) [150831 16:49]:
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 03:04:17PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > minutes from the "32bit architectures in Debian" bof right now.
>
> It is my understanding that it was also agreed that mips and mipsel
> would be dropped as release architectures after stretch. Yet it seems
> this was missing from the minutes. Adding it here and now.

I can't remember that. I however can remember that we agreed that
decisions about individual arches out-of-scope for that bof because we
focuse on things that all 32bit arches have in common.

(We spoke about that the 32bit arches might be dropped at some point
in future, especially if there is no additional use, e.g. all hardware
sold for some time is able to run the 64bit aquivalent, but that's
something else than "agreed after stretch").

Andi