Re: system upgrade by systemd
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: system upgrade by systemd
- From: Gunnar Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 13:01:23 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20150901180123.GB91621@gwolf.org>
- In-reply-to: <20150826124159.GC10598@home.ouaza.com>
- References: <E1ZUHb8-0007oV-Hi@mail.einval.com> <55DD313C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20150826121723.GA4121@feivel.credativ.lan> <20150826124159.GC10598@home.ouaza.com>
Raphael Hertzog dijo [Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 02:41:59PM +0200]:
> > Please tell me which package is the one misbehaving and I gladly report it.
> > But so far I have yet to figure that our.
> Are you sure that you did not shutdown your computer from GNOME and did
> not pay attention to the new checkbox allowing it to install upgrades
> during shutdown/boot?
> I have seen it once already and I have always unchecked it.
I thought that checkbox was part of the Windows 7 shutdown logic, not
of GNOME :-/