Re: system upgrade by systemd

> The only thing which makes use of this feature is GNOME through
> GNOME-Software, so if you don't want this, removing GNOME-Software will
> be enough.

This is a joke, right?

> P.S: A log file on why the update failed would be very helpful though,
> because even if you don't use it, the functionality should be usable for
> those who want to use it.

Who said the update failed? I want to make the decision as to when and
how to update my system and I never want to see some stupid software
make a bad decisions in particular not while traveling and sitting
behind a line that doesn't give me enough bandwidth for a real update,
or even a small one for that matter.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes