Tighter systemd integration for stretch?

Hi,

I have upgraded my main machine from wheezy to jessie (like I do since
woody) this morning without much problems - kudos all!

I spent the day exploring systemd and its ecosystem and have noticed
Debian is in kind of a transitional phase.

Zb. acpid is installed by default, but the events are handled by
systemd-logind anyway. There is no issue for me to remove acpid and
acpi-support-base (which I did), but it would be cool to have just one
thing for the given usecase installed by default.

Digging further I have configured the systemd-networkd (my setup is
pretty simple configuration using bridge) and was able to get rid of
isc-dhcp-client, isc-dhcp-common, ntpdate and in the end ifupdown.

So my question is, whether we can expect more systemd integration out
of the box (hey, it is installed anyway) and more streamlining of the
surrounding packages?

Example: now the net.agent of udev complains in the syslog several
times for various devices:

ERROR: /sbin/ifup not found. You need to install the ifupdown package.
net.agent add event for br0 not handled.

(I know, I have removed ifupdown), but this is just a noise since all
the network devices are configured via systemd-networkd.

Cheers,
Frank