A couple a questions regarding the packaging

Hi,

1. There are two repos on GitHub, yhara/down (upstream) and marmistrz/down. In marmistrz/down I'll create all the adaptation for Debian packaging. In Vcs-Git, should I point to my repo or to the upstream one?

2. I have an 256x256 png icon for the game. I noticed that many applications ship the icons for multiple sizes. I could batch resize the icon to many sizes with `convert`. For which resolutions should I resize? Should I put a copy in scalable?

3. In the `debian` folder created by dh_make I noticed a file called `menu.ex`. What's the purpose of debian/menu?

Thanks

PS. The sending problem was solved by me by simply running `reportbug --configure` and properly configuring it.

--
Marcin