Re: Trouble making an ITP

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Marcin M. wrote:

> What could go wrong?

To reduce these sort of questions, I recommend having the output from
reportbug go into your usual email client and send from there.
Personally, as reportbug doesn't have direct support for my MUA, I use
a script (see below) to dump mails into the Evolution drafts folder.
This issue will go away if reportbug supported xdg-email or if it
imported the email client interfaces from reportbug-ng.

~/.reportbugrc:

mta '/home/pabs/bin/evolution-bug-wrapper'

~/bin/evolution-bug-wrapper:

#!/bin/bash
formail -s procmail -f $DEBEMAIL
MAILDIR=~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Drafts/
DEFAULT=~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Drafts/
rm -f /tmp/reportbug*

--
bye,
pabs