Re: Trouble making an ITP

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 08:31:55AM +0200, Marcin M. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to package (and maintain) a small and old game called Down!, written
> in Ruby/SDL [1]. I sent an ITP using reportbug -B debian wnpp (since I'm using
> Mint 17.2), filled it out. I was to receive a confirmation but got no such
> message.
>
> What could go wrong?

Reportbug wants to send an email, and may try to use your MTA for that.
If you don't have an MTA, you probably won't see it. If it isn't
configured, it may not work either.

You can configure reportbug to use an smtp server instead. Run
'reportbug --configure'.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26