Re: The Spirit of Free Software, or The Reality

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:
> Distributing them to Debian recipients makes the implicit promise that
> they are free by the DFSG, or that they should be removed from Debian if
> that's discovered to be untrue.

Can't we just put non-free logos to non-free? In main they could be
replaced by either a simple png with the name in it (someone provided an
example how to create them) or by something created by a designer from
scratch.

The use of non-free icons if IMO a perfect use case for non-free.

Best regards

Ole