Re: Debian books (Was: Bits from the DPL - July)

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 10:35 PM, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> But that section can be split in to 2 sentions.  FREE and NON-FREE,
> with FREE on the top.

It is already split into sections by language. Maybe just list the
licenses and sort the list in each section by freeness?

> I think we are missing Debisn systemd documents soch as slides
> such as one by Lucas (FREE):
>  https://github.com/lnussbaum/slides-lectures/blob/master/systemd.pdf

This isn't really a book so probably should not be on the books page.

They can of course go on the talks/presentations pages:

https://www.debian.org/events/talks
https://wiki.debian.org/Presentations

> If martin f krafft's book is under free licence and packaged, we can
> also putb it on our web pagess.  Also let's make announcent :-)

Martin's book is already listed on the books page.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise