Re: BUG: Debian Jessie as KVM guest on GlusterFS backend

Hello Roman,

debian-devel is not the right place to ask support questions. Please try
any of Debian's official support channls:

https://www.debian.org/support
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
http://forums.debian.net/
irc://irc.oftc.net/debian