Re: oldoldstable on DDPO

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
> Re: Luca Falavigna 2015-06-13 <[🔎] CADk7b0Nc+pD_zBAhJ=vw8qFneTJGwHkYL+OBciOPG-dUGg8N0Q@mail.gmail.com>
>> Would it be also possible to exclude from the view packages no longer
>> maintained in the selected suites (see #736715) ?
>
> That'd be more involved change. We used to only look at
> unstable/experimental to gather maintainer information. The problem
> with that is if a source package gets renamed, you will (hopefully)
> still care about it in stable for security updates, so we need to
> extract some maintainer information from stable as well.

I think that is such a small corner case that can be handled adding
and extra package to your ddpo.

sid/experimental should be the source of truth here, as it used to be:
I'm not sure why it was changed, but now the situation is a bit
absurd, I have packages I used to maintain in oldstable that are still
listed on my ddpo :(