Re: Bits from the Stable Release Managers

On Sunday 24 May 2015 21:27:47 Adam D. Barratt wrote:
[snip]
> Due to the way that the archive manages uploads to proposed-updates, if
> you upload a .changes file which only includes source and
> architecture:all packages, please ensure that you rename it to something
> other than "_$arch.changes".

Maybe it would be good to define something more explicit than "something
other" here? _sourceall or maybe just _all?

I mean, if we get this defined then we can write documentation about it ;)

--
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups
-- alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/