Re: Modern Debian packaging system for DevOps

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 11:58:36AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 12:14 AM, ?????????? ?????????????? wrote:
>
> > It seems like none of the well-known open-source solutions (Open Build
> > Service, Launchpad, Travis CI) meets this requirements. Please share how
> > exactly you build deb packages from your projects and what tools do you use?
> > Any help will be appreciated.
>
> I personally upload locally built source/binary packages to the Debian
> archive and it takes care of the rest.

Next text is from https://wiki.debian.org/sbuild

  sbuild is used on the official buildd network to build binary packages
  for all supported architectures. It can also be used by individuals
  to prepare packages. Alternatives to sbuild are cowbuilder and pbuilder.

It is the 'can also be used by individuals' part that the OP is looking for.

How far sbuild suits the needs for the Original Poster is unknown to me.
I'm not familiar with sbuild.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--