Re: debian github organization ?

Awesome that you are considering to move to Git. GitLab B.V. would be
more than happy to help with gitlab.debian.net and pay for the
hosting. This in collaboration with volunteers such as Praveen and
while ensuring that Debian is fully in control.

Best regards,
Sytse 'Sid' Sijbrandij
CEO GitLab B.V.