Re: Work-needing packages report for Mar 27, 2015

Dear Geert,

Am Sonntag, den 19.04.2015, 15:48 +0200 schrieb Geert Stappers:
> Ta ta the patch:

great, thank you! I had no idea that the patch for this would be so
straightforward.

> Visiting  http://bugs.debian.org/655889  didn't reveal any usertags yet to me.

Not yet, but this is a chicken-and-egg problem. I am afraid people won't
tag their bug reports if this feature is not available yet, whereas this
feature won't probably get implemented without the proper usertags
already in place. :/

> Thanks for sharing the idea.

Thank you very much for looking into this!

Cheers,

Fabian