Re: manual in sgml

> the manual of my package is written in SGML language.
> I guess that it may be translate into a more readable format:
> What is the best Debian way to convert it in HTML and/or PDF (via LaTeX) ?

I recently had to deal with this problem myself, when packaging the
documentation for granule. If there are Makefiles distributed with the
SGML, it might be easier, but otherwise, you can just use the relevant
commands.

Firstly, you should install the docbook-utils package. Then, for html,
you can use the command "db2html -i online path/to/file.sgml"

As for PDF and PS formats, I'm not sure. You might be able to use other
tools in the docbook-utils package, though.