Unauthorised activity surrounding tbb package

Mathieu,
I'm writing to express my increasing frustration at activities you've
instigated surrounding the tbb package that I maintain.

Over the Christmas period a bug report was raised:
#773359 "package tbb_4.2~20140122-4 FTBFS on mips and mipsel"

and answered by yourself:
"While I do understand the bug severity, our intention with Steve
Capper was to only support upstream arch."

Whilst I may agree with your sentiments, we have had no discussion
over #773359; your response is effectively placing words in my mouth
and I will not tolerate that. To confound matters, I wasn't even CC'ed
in on the response!

Then there's:
#775506 "unblock: tbb/4.2~20140122-4"
and,
#775263 "RM: tbb [s390x mips mipsel] -- ANAIS; #768040"

Both of which have been raised without any discussion with me; I am
the maintainer for tbb!

The technical work is hard enough, and I'm new to Debian and am
learning the ropes still; it is not helpful to keep me in the dark
over my own package.

I appreciate that you are trying to help, but I cannot maintain this
package whilst continually looking over my shoulder. I welcome help,
but I must insist that maintainer related tasks surrounding tbb are
discussed with me before they are instigated.

[ I've CC'ed in debian-devel@lists.debian.org, as this is the second
time I've had to bring this sort of thing up with you. ].

Best,
--
Steve Capper