Re: Let's abandon debian-devel.

On 2014-11-10 18:20, David L. Craig wrote:
On 14Nov10:2325+0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

With most of the work done on topic mailing lists, trolls lose the lever effect they have when feasting on debian-devel or debian-vote. Let's make our project
stronger by reducing thr attack surface for troublemakers.

But weaker by becoming more non-public?  At what point
is the Social Contract undermined?  What about transforming
those lists into readable by all but open only to
certain responsible posters instead?

wat. I think you missed the point Plessy tried to make. (Or exemplified it?)

Discussions should move to the appropriate venues (like bugs and focussed lists for subprojects, maintainance lists) instead of providing a soapbox of anger.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern