Re: systemd, again

On Sun, 07 Sep 2014 00:03:29 +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:

> On Sep 06, Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Here's what I get when replacing sysvinit-core with systemd-sysv in my
> > pbuilder chroot:
> To be fair, most of these packages (adduser, kmod, udev and their
> dependencies, for a start) would be installed anyway on a normal system
> which is not a minimal chroot.
> If you ignore these then you are left with pretty much only the dmsetup
> and cryptsetup-related packages, which are quite common as well.

Since I was curious I looked on my laptop:

# aptitude -s install systemd-sysv
  systemd{a} systemd-sysv{b}
The following packages are RECOMMENDED but will NOT be installed:
  libpam-systemd
0 packages upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 7 not upgraded.
Need to get 1358 kB of archives. After unpacking 6129 kB will be used.
[..]

Seems quite un-intrusive indeed, dependency-wise.

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   NP: Bettina Wegner: 's brennt!