Bugs which do not belong to console-setup

[I am not subscribed to debian-devel.]

Hi!

I have two bugs reported against console-setup about keybord not working
properly under X Window.  In both cases I have asked the reportes to
provide the file /etc/default/keyboard and in both cases the file was
correct.  Therefore, the bugs are not related to console-setup in any
way.

Unfortunately X Window and the various desktop environments are
something I don't understand well enough, so I have no idea where to
reassign these bugs.  In result, at the moment both bugs are completely
ignored.

Please advise what should I do in such cases.

The bugs are:
#709883 - reported 14 months ago and #724869 - reported 10 months ago.

Anton Zinoviev