Re: possible MBF: automatically detecting unused build dependencies

Hi,

Quoting Scott Kitterman (2014-07-28 14:54:29)

I know. That's why I wrote a few emails up:

>> The results exclude python-defaults and python3-defaults (as requested by
>> Scott Kitterman) and openldap (as requested by Ryan Tandy) and lirc (as
>> requested by Stefan Lippers-Hollmann). Thank you Scott, Ryan and Stefan for
>> already having fixed your packaging!

Nevertheless, I'm currently talking with Holger Levsen and it seems that it
should be possible to implement the machinery on jenkins.debian.net. If you
think that I should not file bugs for the current results, then I'll wait until
the first jenkins runs come in with fresh data.

cheers, josch