Disclaimers (was: Re: systemd now appears to be only possible init system in testing)

* Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> [140723 01:09]:
> [ IMPORTANT - COC DISCLAIMER - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING ]
> This email is the personal opinion of its author.
> As we are not allowed to criticize due to the newly installed
> Code of Conduct, you are required to pre- or postfix *every* sentence
> in the following email with one of the following fragments:
> 	. I thing it might be an option to say that ....
> 	. I could reach the opinion that under certain circumstances ...
> 	. In my all too humble opinion, which is not important, ...
> Failure to do the above will result in wrong interpretation of the
> following email, so stop reading here if you are not ready to do that.
> [ COC DISCLAIMER ENDS HERE ]

How does "write a disclaimer in the hope of justifying possible
violations of rules instead of doing something productive" fit into
anybody's applied business logic?

  C.