Re: Override disparity checks (Was: Re: Transition plan for changing the default init system)

Luca Falavigna wrote:

>> Among even minbase, there are a *lot* of violations of this
>> particular rule of Policy. There is also nothing in place
>> checking them.
>
>Actually, there are two tools to check this:
>   * [4]https://ftp-master.debian.org/override-disparity.gz

Ah, that's new... before this, "override disparity" (also shown
in the PTS) meant a mismatch between what the .deb says and what
the override file says.

This is not shown in the PTS, though. If we could get it to show
up there, and maybe DDPO, that could help.

>   * [5]https://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php (check for "Priority")

I'm not sure what this site is supposed to say to me.
Maybe because I used lynx, but even so...

$ zgrep -c '^[^ ]' override-disparity.gz
3244

MBF would probably not be... appreciated.

bye,
//mirabilos