Re: say goodbye to network-manager-strongswan?

Hi Riku,

On Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014, Riku Voipio wrote:
> This a side-effect from Debian's policy that discourages fixing bugs in
> other maintainers packages via NMUs. Somehow, it is felt better to
> remove packages from testing than possibly offending the maintainer with
> an unwarranted NMU.

Huh, as I see it, this has changed and a.) NMUs to fix RC bugs are generally
very much encouraged and b.) NMUs to fix other bugs are also perceived much
better nowadays than "in some old days".

Especially if the NMU is properly done (eg documented in the BTS, uploaded to
DELAYED-foo, etc) I've hardly seen any complaints in recent years.

cheers,
	Holger