Re: possible MBF: automatically detecting unused build dependencies

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 09:43:02AM +0200, Johannes Schauer wrote:
> Do you think I should fill bugs for all non-empty packages that were
> already found?  Or do you think there is another high chance of false
> positives for that kind of packages too?

The only other likely sources of false positives I can think of would also
be bugs, just bugs of a different sort - i.e., if you're build-depending on
a -dev package which you don't use and which is not a metapackage, but you
are using its dependencies.  So I think it's fine to file bugs for the
others, unless someone else raises objections here.